Shopify is a juggernaut eCommerce selling platform. Shopify is an online selling platform giving you a website store. It is easy to sell and ship your products.
Shopify is popular due to being able to start working fast and an easy-to-use interface.
I have created and worked on over one hundred websites. I am a Search Engine Optimization Specialist experienced on Shopify’s platform. Shopify is easy to sign-up for, but most businesses need help creating a website. Even with an easy-to-use platform like Shopify mapping requirements, creating a stunning design and making a site rank is hard work. I work tirelessly to create a site that is optimized for Search Engines and fits your business needs.
Shopify Website Design and Development Service
Shopify offers a seller platform designed for businesses to build an online store with hundreds of built-in features and tons of apps. Sell directly on your website and across multiple marketplaces or on social media.
Hire me as a Shopify Developer that can help create, custom, and tailor your site:
- New Shopify eCommerce website
- Existing Shopify Project
- Conversions existing stores to the Shopify platform
- Theme customization to fit your needs. I can provide custom theme designs that will convert customers to buy.
- PageSpeed Optimization Services for Shopify
- Creating apps for companies that help them become streamlined and efficient, or making apps that add additional functionality to stores.
- Help eCommerce businesses grow with digital marketing and SEO projects.
I offer work to drive growth with my Search Engine Optimization Services. I’ve work to be clear with a published code of conduct and ethics, and always have you sign off on a scope of work and contract.
What Is Shopify?
Shopify is a cloud-based SaaS (software as a service) eCommerce solution.
Provided as a SaaS, Shopify charged and offered on a subscription basis. The software is hosted and owned by Shopify. The Canadian company, founded in 2004, is used worldwide.
As of 2021, Shopify operates in 175 counties, serving more than 1 million businesses and a total sales dollar value for merchandise sold in the billions of dollars.
Advantages of using Shopify
Shopify is a leader in e-commerce for a reason. Here are some of the advantages of selecting Shopify as your e-commerce solution:
- Affordable: The low price point for just the subscription makes it easy for a business to join the platform.
- Low Ongoing Costs is a way to only spend $20-$299 per month lets you focus and spend your money on what matters to grow your business. There is also the Shopify Plus platform at $2,000+ per month.
- The Basic and Shopify plans support robust sites with their own payment process, reporting data, gift cards, and abandoned cart recovery.
- Shopify makes it easy to get started, with no hassles installing it to a web server, as a SaaS it is ready to start setting up.
- Marketing tools are available to extend the functionality of your eCommerce store.
- Support is offered as a managed solution. Shopify’s team handles the technology stack, hosting environment, and security so you have support.
- Updates – As part of a bigger platform, Shopify is enhancing its product offerings and service.
- Shopify offers 24/7 customer support if you utilize their service.