My work focuses on helping businesses online.
My name is Eric Harrison and I am a professional Search Engine Optimization Specialist in Albany, New York. My focus is on small businesses and eCommerce websites and my specialties are Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Technical SEO, PageSpeed Optimization, and development. I’ve been nerding-out on building and helping businesses rank professionally for over a decade.
I am currently running a freelance business and looking to be hired as a contractor. Previously, I have worked for small companies, organizations, large companies, and multi-million dollar eCommerce stores.
I’ve learned how to define success, where people get stuck, how to get them going again, and finally – how to achieve your goals.
Get Things Done
I help businesses and organizations to get things done. If you have real-world problems I can solve them. I’ve worked remotely for hundreds of awesome clients (small businesses & startups) as a contractor or in a freelance capacity over the last decade.
I help you and your company make informed decisions. I help provide actionable insights and assistance in the SEO industry. I aim to make make the web a better place and make this knowledge available to as many people as possible.
It all Starts With a Conversation
Whether you are an individual looking to start a company; or an owner looking to take your business to the next level. It all starts with a conversation.
Reach out to today
Why Choose Me?
- I get results.
- I’m reliable, and efficient having complete 100% of projects on-time for the last 3 years.
- I have over 10-years of experience as a Search Engine Optimization Specialist, developer, and project manager for websites in employee, contractor, and freelancer roles.
- I believe in done over perfect, getting something good than making it great, and working through difficult times.
- I’m accessible. Simply contact me, call me at +1-518-380-6590, email me at [email protected], or if you’re in the Capital Region I’d love to stop by your office.
- I provide ongoing long-term support.
- I provide clear transparent pricing. I generally bill with a set project price or fixed monthly cost.
- I guarantee that I will do what I say I am going to do. I’m guessing that you’ve got a lot on your plate most people do. If I tell you I can do a project or take a task, consider it done.
- I work professionally and have a publicly posted code of conduct and ethics.
Bringing Value to my Clients
I help new and established companies and startups achieve their goals on their digital presence.
I work on existing (or new) WordPress, WooCommerce, CMS, eCommerce stores, or blazing fast HTML/CSS sites, and custom solutions for clients to help them grow and meet their needs.
Speaking of growth – my previous experience includes various small business websites in real estate, local services, and growing a WooCommerce eCommerce store over $3 Million per year in online sales.
How Did I Get Here?
I am a Search Engine Optimization Specialist or SEO with over a decade of experience but it wasn’t always that way.
I started by developing basic HTML and CSS websites.
Then, I moved into building business sites that were static HTML/CSS sites – some had blogs attached using WordPress. I also complete some eCommerce websites and CMS websites. At the same time, I earned an Associates’s Degree from Hudson Valley Community College (HVCC) and did project work at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI).
From 2008 to 2015 I have gain experience working as a developer, SEO, and project manager in an employee, contractor, and freelancer capacity for organizations, digital agencies, small and large companies. I moved onto more complex sites and shifted from development to SEO.
In 2015 everything came together, and I started freelancing under Albany Viking. Today I am focused on Technical SEO, Page Speed Optimization I work with businesses to solve problems and my focus is on business and eCommerce sites. Since 2019, I have provided contract Technical SEO and development for a large reputable Digital Marketing agency in Boston.
You Also Might be Interested to Know . . .
I was born and still live in upstate New York. I am an Army Veteran and I live with my family just outside Albany.
I enjoy traveling and retro gaming. When I’m not working you can find me around the Capital District. During the summer I spend time on the local lakes.