Hire a WordPress Developer
Based in Albany, New York, I provided businesses a crafted solution using the world’s most popular content management system, WordPress.
Having the ability to updated information and manged your website is a must for most businesses. With over a decade of experience, I provide a solution for your business website, Search Engine Optimization, and support.
I am a WordPress developer who has been working with WordPress since it first came out in 2005. Developers are professionals with the coding, themes, plugins, and infrastructure to create, expand functionality, maintain or fix the WordPress CMS.
Some common development items I offer are:
- Developing in conjunction with designing a new business website
- Installing, configuring, or customizing a plugin and theme
- Developing or writing HTML, CSS,or .PHP code and troubleshooting for WordPress core
- Install and configure WordPress and any necessary plugins on hosting accounts
- Configure and test site backups as well as features specific to the project such as contact or inquiry forms
- Working closely with clients to help document, design, and build their WordPress functionality
- Ensuring that client website hosting and email are maintained with adequate backups.
Are you looking for a top-notch designer? Not just a slap-it-together DIY site?
I can transform your idea into a well-designed, developed site. I specialize in WordPress design and development for businesses with fast, SEO-optimized websites using lightweight themes, plugins, and applications. The sites built can be simple to complex using the most powerful CMS framework.
I have worked with many plugins over the years, here are some of the top ones:
- eCommerce: WooCommerce is the biggest and my preferred solution. I have also worked with Easy Digital Downloads, MemberPress, and other options,
- SEO Plugins: The SEO Framework, Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack, Rank Math, and more tool based for implementing 301 redirects or detecting issues like Redirection or Broken link checker.
- Contact Forms: with Gravity Forms (the most advanced and my favorite), Contact Form 7, and their extensions. I have also used WPForms, Ninja Forms, and Formidable Pro in projects.
- Caching Plugins: WP Rocket, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, and built-in caching from hosting provides. I generally prefer to work to optimize on-site speed and hosting.
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Pro
- Security: WordFence, Sucuri, and iThemes Security Pro
- Page Builders and Sliders: Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi’s page builder, Oxygen, Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and Visual Composer Website Builder (formerly WPBakery), Slider Revolution, and Smart Slider 3
- Tool and Mics: Classic Editor, Really Simple SSL, MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress, and SMTP plugins
- Themes: GeneratePress (a lightweight, fast and responsive WordPress theme) Genesis, underscores, and custom themes. I frequently support the popular Divi by Elegant Themes. I also have work with OceanWP, Asta, X, The7, Flatsome, BeTheme, Newspaper, Enfold, Jupiter, Salient Kalium, and others.
WordPress as a platform gives a good foundation for Search Engine Optimization. It can optimized and is a good starting point for SEO. Properly planned, and executes sites are fast, mobile friendly, easy to use, secure and SEO optimized.
Having expert help comes in handy as I get many clients that come to me with a slow loading, badly designed or down right poorly built website after the fact.
Is it Match for your Business?
WordPress usually makes the most sense for business websites. It is nearly the perfect CMS with a balance of easy to use, easy for me to train you on, great extensibility, great for SEO and building websites that rank well. It also, makes creating and managing content as easy as using a word processor. Multimedia content like videos and images are also no problem.